When you are bored and you are looking for something to do, why not to read a book? You can read books, ebooks and listen to audio books when you feel bored.
When you are board, read a book, there are a lot of good books to read, you need to find a book that attracts your attention, or a book that as been written by an author that you already like, reading books can be a good thing to do when you are bored.
Why read a book
Reading books have a lot of benefits, here are some reasons why you might want to read books: books improves the imagination, reading books makes us smarter, reading reduces the stress and improves our focus and our memory, and most of all, reading books is an entertainment for times when you are bored.
Listening to audio books
There are a lot of good audio books online, most of them are for free, if you are not the kind of person that like to read books, you can find a good audio book online and simply listen to someone reading the book for you.
Tip: if you have a driver’s license, try to listen to audio books in your car, when you are driving it’s a great time to listen to audio books.
ebooks are electronic books, usually they are PDF files, if you will search free ebooks online in google, you can find websites to download free ebooks or very cheap ebook. ebooks are cheaper than original books because they are just PDF files and it does not cost money to produce more of them.
What books should I read
If you are saying to yourself: “ok, I want to read books, but I don’t know which good books to read“, then here is a list of the best books ever, books everyone should read.
20 must read books
Author of the book – Name of the book.
- Gabriel García Márquez – One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Joseph heller – Catch-22
- Isac Dinesen – Out Of Africa
- Nikos Kazantzakis – Zorba the Greek
- Harriet Beecher Stowe – Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- Michael Lewis – Moneyball
- George Orwell – 1984
- Maurice Sendak – Where The Wild Things Are
- Madeleine L’Engle – A Wrinkle Of Time
- Christopher McDougall – Born To Run
- Ralph Ellison – Invisible Man
- Albert Camus – The Stranger
- A. A. Milne – The House At Pooh Corner
- Rachel Carson – Silent Spring
- E.B White – Charlotte’s Web
- Margaret Wise Brown – Goodnight Moon
- Kate Atkinson – Life After Life
- Stephen King – The Shining
- Markus Zusak – The Book Thief
- The Bible
Read a book
So if you thought to yourself what to do when you’re bored, you can read a book!
We have another great suggestion for you – when you are bored watch movies.